Zozi is a new deal of the day website that focuses on fun-filled activities such as river rafting, yoga classes and sailing. So if you love that kind of activity but always feel it’s too expensive, then this is the place for you. They launched this week across 16 different cities and my sweet home Chicago is one place they’ve launched.
When you want fun activities at a fraction of the price (up to 70 percent off in some instances,) Zozi is a group discount website where a certain number of people must sign up for a deal in order for the discount to be released. Activities on the site range from painting classes and horseback riding to whale watching and kayaking – perfect for families. You simply grab the deal that day then print out the Zozi credit and take it to the business.
Not only are Zozi giving things away but so is Mummy Deals! I’ve got $50 of Zozi credit to giveaway to 2 lucky readers!
So how do you win? Join Zozi’s email list HERE to see their daily deals then simply leave a comment below on Mummy Deals and tell me what activity you would like to see discounted at Zozi. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Blog about the contest on your site
- Tweet OR Facebook about it and lemme know. Tweet this: Win a $50 gift credit to Zozi.com at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals and @zozi. You need to fan me or follow me for it to count.
- Fan Zozi on Facebook or follow Zozi on Twitter and let me know.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry! (1 entry)
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Monday September 13 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Tuesday September 14. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you!
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I am given Zozi credit for new subscribers. You know me though, a good deal is worth blogging regardless!