To help families celebrate Earth Day, this latest addition to the budding library of Wow! Wow! Wubbzy! DVDs teaches young fans the importance of being green, whether it’s learning to recycle or to grow berries. “Wubbzy Goes Green” is a great way for kids to learn how to pitch in and help make the Earth a better place, alongside their favorite Wuzzleburg friends.
The cool thing I liked was this: For every “Wubbzy Goes Green” DVD sold, Anchor Bay will donate $1 to Alliance for Community Trees to help support the planting of trees in playgrounds and schoolyards across the country! Very cool.
The monkey and I (AKA my 2 year old tester of all things toddler!) sat down to watch it and he loved it. Mummy loved that it was educational and could easily lead into chats about going green.
Here are a couple of green ideas to teach your kids:
- Take along washable cups or travel mugs instead of disposables.
- Turn off the faucet while brushing your teeth.
- Volunteer with community organizations that plant trees like the Alliance for Community Trees!
Here are some more I wrote.
If you can’t wait to win it, Amazon has it herefor under $15 and eligible for FREE SuperSaver shipping. But, one Mummy Deals reader will be winning a copy!
So how do you win? Simply give us a tip on how to teach our kids how to go greener. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Tweet about it and lemme know. Tweet this: “Win Wow Wow Wubzy DVD at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals” You need to follow me for it to count.
- Facebook about it and lemme know. You need to fan me for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds here. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry! (1 entry)
- Follow me below on Google.
- (Worth 5 entries. Please leave 5 separate entries) Blog about the contest on your site
Contest closes on Tuesday May 11 at midnight and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Weds May 12. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you!
I blog with integrity: The products, information and additional prize pack to give away were all given to me by Grand Communications.
Other Current Giveaways
Snyder’s of Hanover Pretzels (5 Winners!)
PUR Faucet Mount and runner up prizes.