Procter & Gamble have a new innovation that is not only cost effective but better for the environment too! Their awesome laundry detergents that we all know and love are now available in compact versions specially designed to reduce waste, conserve energy and save water without a trade-off in value or performance.
I love that Procter & Gamble is making steps forward to reduce waste and yet maintaining the brand we all love and not losing their integrity. We got to try out some of the new Tide and I loved the teeny tiny box. I hate lots of mess in my laundry room (4 people’s clothes are enough) so this was a win-win and of course being Tide it smells and cleans great.
I don’t know about you but I LOVE online shopping. The only problem is: Is it really cheaper? These sites will show you it is!
· P&G estore, an online shopping site owned and operated by PFSweb and featuring P&G brands
· Soap.com. If you enter my Share the Savings Code on the shopping cart screen, you’ll get an extra 15% off your first Soap.com order. Savings Code: MUMM0406
Not only did I get some laundry detergent to try but I’m giving some away! So how do you win? Simple leave a comment and tell me what P&G product you would most like to see a discount on. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Blog about the contest on your website or blog.
- Tweet this: Win Proctor & Gamble Laundry Detergent at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals #giveaway #coupons #spon. You need to follow me for it to count.
- Add this to your Facebook wall: “I just entered to win Proctor & Gamble Laundry Detergent at www.mummydeals.org, this website that helps me save money for free!” You need to fan me for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry! (1 entry)
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Friday May 20 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Saturday May 21. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! With my new comment system please leave your email address with your comment.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given a gift pack from Proctor & Gamble and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own.