So what better than an awesome basket filled with tea goodies?! How about a Mum that loves tea baskets??! Yuppers I got to try out the tea basket from 1-800-Baskets.
This elegant, floral-illustrated gift basket will fill her with the serenity and peace of the garden. What’s inside will really give her a moment to kick back: Tazo Zen Tea, Twinnings Earl Grey Tea, Earl Grey Shortbread Tea Biscotti, DeBeukelaer Pirouline Wafer Rolls, Sweet Rock Candy Swizzle Sticks and more.
I love how unique it is. It ain’t your average tea basket and is jam-packed with goodies. Not only that but 1-800-Baskets have some other awesome baskets for you to grab for your Mummy!
- Blog about the contest on your site
- Tweet this: “Win a Tea Basket for #mothersday at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals and @1800baskets #giveaway.” You need to follow me for it to count.
- Add this to your Facebook status: “I just entered to win a Tea Basket for Mother’s Day http://www.facebook.com/mummydeals.org at www.mummydeals.org, the website that helps me save money for free!” You need to fan me HERE for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry!
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Wednesday May 4 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Thursday May 5. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! With my new comment system please leave your email address with your comment.
One last note, the giveaway is only open to US residents.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given the above prize to try and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own.