Gooooooooooooooood golly, I do love a little Procter & Gamble products and this week I got to try out some more to celebrate their products being on awesome online discount sites.
From now through the end of March, you can grab a bargain on your fave brands such as Olay, CoverGirl, Herbal Essences, Clairol and Secret through select e-Retailers. I don’t know about you but I LOVE online shopping. The only problem is: Is it really cheaper? Well to show you it is, Procter & Gamble are highlighting their products at the retailers below and to help celebrate their awesome beauty products, I’m giving away a gift basket to 5 lucky readers.
To purchase the latest beauty products from P&G designed to help you look and feel beautiful, consumers can go to the following e-Retailers:
· P&G estore, an online shopping site owned and operated by PFSweb and featuring P&G brands
· Soap.com. If you enter my Share the Savings Code on the shopping cart screen, you’ll get an extra 15% off your first Soap.com order. Savings Code: MUMM0406
So how do you win? Simple leave a comment and tell me what P&G product you would most like to see a discount on. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Blog about the contest on your website or blog.
- Tweet this: Win a Proctor & Gamble Beauty Gift Basket at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals #giveaway #coupons. You need to follow me for it to count.
- Add this to your Facebook status: “I just entered to win Proctor & Gamble Beauty Gift Basket at www.mummydeals.org, this website that helps me save money for free!” You need to fan me for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry! (1 entry)
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Sunday March 20 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Monday March 21. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! With my new comment system please leave your email address with your comment.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given a gift pack from Proctor & Gamble and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own.