It’s pie season and with apples a-plenty, Pillsbury sent me some easy breezy pie crusts to try so I can make my own apple pie. At this point I must disclose that I love the ease of these but like my pies either laden with chocolate or just English mince pies. As I can never get pie crust just right I love that Pillsbury has created these in a tube and (shocker) they don’t cost that much more than making them myself.
So have you visited an apple orchard yet this fall? We did right at the beginning of fall but I’m ready to go back, ride the tractor and pick a pumpkin. Not sure which orchard is closest to you? Log onto HERE to find a list of orchards that are planning Love the Pie! baking demonstration events across the country. Fun!
HERE are some recipe links too including Perfect Apple Pie, Festive Apple-berry Pie, Topsy-Turvy Apple Pie, Easy Apple Pie Foldover, Cinnamon-Apple Pie.
Well, Pillsbury put together the cool little prize pack above with a coupon for the Pie Crusts and not only did they send me one to try but they’re giving one away to one of my readers.
So how do you win? Tell me if you’ve been apple picking yet or if you will. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Blog about the contest on your site
- Tweet this: Win a Pillsbury Pie Pack at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals and @pillsburytreats #myblogspark. You need to follow me for it to count.
- Add this to your Facebook status: “I just entered to win a Pillsbury Pie Pack at www.mummydeals.org, this website that helps me save money for free!” You need to HERE me or for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry! (1 entry)
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Monday November 8 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Tuesday november 9. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! With my new comment system please leave your email address with your comment.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given Pie Prize Pack to try and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own. Pillsbury provided me with the products, information, and giveaway through MyBlogSpark.