I know when I was first pregnant I’d be on the website often looking up answers and commenting in the forums. Motherhood can be a scary thing and BabyCenter really helped me out by offering advice from hundreds of experts around the globe, medical advisory board-approved information, friendship with other moms, and support at every stage of your child´s development.
They’ve got a couple of new cool developments to get excited about too and my fave for sure was the online Childbirth Class. How cool is that instead of spending a whole day somewhere learning? The Preparing for Birth and Labor Class is a convenient, at-home option for moms who can´t attend hospital childbirth classes due to hectic work schedules or being put on bed rest. For only $39.99, the all-new 2-hour instructional course lets you hear from doctors, ask your questions, and build confidence for your big day.
To highlight these great new developments BabyCenter is giving one of my readers the above fun package which includes: two new BabyCenter parenting books (BabyCenter® Pregnancy and BabyCenter® Baby), a package of Seventh Generation diapers, a gift card from BabyCenter partner, Shutterfly and a BabyCenter bib.
So how do you win? Give me a piece of advice for Baby Number 2. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Blog about the contest on your site
- Tweet this: Win a great baby package www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals and @babycenter. You need to follow me for it to count.
- Add this to your Facebook status: “I just entered to win a Great Baby Package from BabyCenter at www.mummydeals.org, this website that helps me save money for free!” You need to fan me HERE for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry!
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Wednesday December 1 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Thursday December 2. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! With my new comment system please leave your email address with your comment.
One last note, the giveaway is only open to US residents.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given the above prize package to try and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own. Baby Center provided me with the products, information, and giveaway through MyBlogSpark.