How many times have you considered exploring downtown Chicago and then remembered how expensive all the attractions are? How about taking everyone for a fun day in Los Angeles? Things sure add up don’t they?! That’s why I like Smart Destinations and their new Family FunPass.
It’s an attraction pass designed for families who want to have fun at nearby attractions, while saving money. It’s available for seven U.S. destinations – Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Diego, San Francisco and Southern California and as well as being a frugal way to see a city (with savings at 20% or more), it also provides fun benefits like Skip The Line!
The pass is active for 60 days from first use which is super cool and from now until Labor Day, families can purchase the Family FunPass online to immediately start exploring the best their city has to offer. Special Family FunPass features include:
Instant delivery – Purchase the pass online, with instant delivery via email
Convenience – Simply print the pass from your computer for immediate use
Flexibility – Don’t stress, enjoy 60 days to use the pass
One ticket – Forget multiple tickets because one pass provides admission to all four attractions
Skip-the-line privileges – Save time and go straight to the front of the line at select attractions
Doesn’t it sound awesome? As I’m a big city kinda gal and we live right outside Chicago, I’m excited to try ours out! Not only can you purchase your own pass to use right away but I’m giving away a Family Pass to one lucky reader. It’ll be 4 FunPasses 2 adult and 2 child. You can choose from:
- Boston – Museum of Science, Fenway Park Tour, Hi-Speed Catamaran Whale Watch, Franklin Park Zoo (savings of almost $100 for a family of 4)
- Chicago – Navy Pier, Shedd Aquarium, Lake Cruise, SkyDeck Chicago – Willis Tower (savings of over $60 for a family of 4)
- Los Angeles – Universal Studios, Madame Tussauds, Aquarium of the Pacific, Pacific Park on Santa Monica Pier (savings of almost $100 for a family of 4)
- New York – American Museum of Natural History, NY Waterway Skyline cruise, Top of the Rock, Madame Tussauds (savings of almost $90 for family of 4)
- San Diego – LEGOLAND® California, San Diego Zoo, 1 Hour Harbor Tour, Midway Aircraft Carrier Museum (savings of $110 for a family of 4)
- San Francisco – Aquarium of the Bay, Exploratorium, California Academy of Sciences, Golden Gate Bay Cruise (savings of over $65 for a family of 4)
- Southern California – LEGOLAND® California, Universal Studios Hollywood, San Diego Zoo, Knott’s Berry Farm (savings of $165 for 4)
Don’t forget about my other awesome giveaways here!
**Contest closes on August 8 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on August 9. The giveaway is only open to US residents.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given the above prize to try and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own. Facebook in no way sponsored or endorsed this.