Last week I posted about the awesome Baskin-Robbins Turkey Cake that we’re going to be taking to a party this holiday to ‘wow’ our hosts. Not only does it look incredible but with Baskin-Robbins ice cream in there you know it’s gonna taste fab! Not only do they have the turkey cake that you can grab but they’ve got some other awesome treats for you to grab on the way to a party. Just bear in mind some need to be ordered ahead.
* Debuting in December: Baskin-Robbins Red Velvet Cake which is 6 inches and serves up to 8 and costs $19.99. This decadent decorated cake is made with layers of Red Velvet Cake flavored ice cream and Red Velvet Cake frosted with whipped topping, garnished with red velvet cake crumb.
· Harvest Roll Cake: Fudge frosted roll cake, finished with a seasonal decoration of leaves and pumpkins. Designs can be customized with seasonal ice cream favorites. Serves 6-to-8 for a suggested retail price of $19.99.
· Turtle Pie: A classic holiday dessert served with Pralines ‘n Cream ice cream on a chocolate pie crust covered in a caramel glaze and finished with pecans and a fudge border. Serves 6-to-8 for a suggested retail price of $19.99.
· Praline Caramel Ice Cream Cake: A fully decorated 9-inch round Devil’s Food cake in between layers of Vanilla and Pralines ‘n Cream ice creams frosted with whipped topping, garnished with a caramel glaze. Serves up to 16 guests for a suggested retail price of $29.99.
Don’t forget to sign up for the Baskin-Robbins birthday club HERE and you’ll get a FREE 2.5 oz scoop on your birthday plus a coupon for a discount on birthday cake.
So how do you win? Tell me which cake sounds the yummiest. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Blog about the contest on your site
- Tweet this: Win a $20 gift certificate to Baskin-Robbins at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals and @baskinrobbins. You need to follow us both for it to count.
- Add this to your Facebook status: “I just entered to win a $20 Gift Certificate to Baskin-Robbins http://www.facebook.com/baskinrobbins at www.mummydeals.org, the website that helps me save money for free!” You need to fan me HERE for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry!
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Wednesday December 1 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Thursday December 2. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! With my new comment system please leave your email address with your comment.
One last note, the giveaway is only open to US residents.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given the above prize to try and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own.