For just $5 my little guy would love the Toy Story washable coloring book or for $10 the Toy Story tent (shown above). Hold the phone! They’ve got Disney Princess dresses for just $5? Are you kidding, that’s an aaaaaaawesome deal for those little girls on your list!
Last week I got asked to attend a little Chicago soiree with some other bloggers for us to check out their toys. I was impressed that not only have they been around a long time (over 50 years) but they recognize what today’s consumer wants. Although we want cheaper prices we still want good quality. That’s why very shortly they’re going to be placing a corporate office in China to oversee their plant there.
What also stood out was that it’s a family company who really cares about you especially in this economy. I got to check out those $5 Princess dresses and honestly love them. You could grab all of the princesses for less than most places charge for one. All of their Disney products are genuinely licensed which is very cool!
Not only do they have fab deals but I’ve got one too: They’re giving a $20 gift card away to one of my readers.
So how do you win? Tell me if you won what’s your favorite $5 toy that you see here. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
Plus, use this coupon HERE to take $5 off a $25 purchase.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Blog about the contest on your site
- Tweet this: Win a $20 gift card to Family Dollar at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals and @myfamilysavings You need to follow me for it to count.
- Add this to your Facebook status: “I just entered to win a $20 gift card to Family Dollar at www.mummydeals.org, this website that helps me save money for free!” You need to fan me HERE for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry!
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Wednesday December 1 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Thursday December 2. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! With my new comment system please leave your email address with your comment.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given a gift card and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own.