I’m the girl that had 2 hams and 3 turkeys in her freezr at one point because the meat was so cheap around the holidays! To give you ideas on how to use it I wrote a series of posts over on my other site, Chicago Mama. Here they are:
- The whos, whys and wherefores of why you buy 3 turkeys at $.69#
- Don’t freak out! You too can roast a turkey!
- Using up leftovers: Turkey Tetrazzini
- More leftovers, but not that leftover feeling: Turkey Divan
- Easily freezable and ready for company: Turkey breast
- After all that of course we’re making turkey soup.
So when you see cheap meat, get creative!