I am pretty pumped about this little money maker!! I was ready to post about all the items that are Free After Rebate this month and then I got a coupon. It didn’t seem that great from the outset as $40 is a lot to spend until I realised – all my FAR stuff adds up to more than that. What a stonkin deal! Without further ado here is what I will be doing tomorrow:
- 16.9 oz Nivea Men’s Body Wash $4.99. (Yahoo, I have a coupon for $1 off because they sent me a free sample a while ago!)
- 1 oz L’Oreal Revitalift Antiwrinkle Concentrate $16.49. Go here to print a coupon for $1 off.
- 4.2 oz Crest Prohealth Toothpaste $3.79 (Yahoo, I have a coupon for this too!).
- 12 oz Chemistry Haircare $7.99
- 1 oz LypSyl LypMoisturizer $1.99
- Revlon nail color or nail care $4.79
- Walgreens acid controlling chewables (25 count) $7.99
- Walgreens pitcher filter cartridges $6.99
TOTAL = $55.02
Minus $10/$40 here
Minus $1 in coupons above.
Minus $3 off Chemistry shampoo on page 12 of August EasySaver booklet.
TOTAL = $41.02 out of pocket BUT you’ll get $59.01 back!!! You made $14! There is also a coupon in the Pharmacy Coupon booklet for the acid tablets that may take another $2 off. I know there are Revlon coupons from newspaper inserts too that will take even more off.
Remember, you CAN use coupons on these items and you will still get the full rebate price back BUT you HAVE to go Friday or Saturday to use the $10/$40 coupon and get the EasySaver August booklet deal. If not, you’ll still get all those items for free throughout the month. I would go early so they don’t run out of goodies. Please just don’t go to my Walgreens!!!
REMEMBER – The $10/$40 has to be after manufacturer’s coupons!
If you’re visiting for the first time, thanks for stopping by! Check out the rest of my blog and enter to win a $10 Target gift card!!!
****New to Walgreens savings? Confused by all the FAR talk? Check out my