Well, yeehah! It’s the beginning of a new month and thus some new free things at Walgreens! If you’re one of the many people I’ve talked to recently that had no idea drugstores gave things away, may I recommend reading my Walgreens 411 first.
October freeeeeeeeeeeee things 9/26 – 10/25
- Extreme Energy 6-hr shot, 2-pack, 2oz each $3.99
- Choice of L’Oreal cleansers, up to $7.99. If you get a Sunday newspaper, check for recent coupons. I know there is a $1 off one out there making this a moneymaker!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Enriched Foundation, 1oz $7.49
But wait, you say, last month there was sooooo much free stuff. Well, Walgreens has been sneaky again! When I went to input my receipt for the foundation I saw 2 free things at the end of the tally sheet where you check the boxes that aren’t featured in the EasySaver catalogue:
- 16.9 oz Nivea Men’s Body Wash $4.99.
- 1 oz LypSyl LypMoisturizer Honey Berry $1.99. Rebate limit is $3.99 so I think they’re limit 2!
* Buy Oral-B CrossAction toothbrush at $4.49, get $4.49 back in Register Rewards.
FREE after Register Rewards! I just updated my 411 to include RRs so read that first.
* Buy 2 x Brach’s candy corn or Harvest Faire caramels at 2/$3 and use coupon from catalogue. 2/$2 after coupon.
* Children’s Tylenol or Motrin $4.99 (14.97). Buy 3 or more get $5 RR
$1.50 off Children’s Tylenol Easy Saver Coupon (it should take off $4.50) and this coupon and any newspaper coupons you may have.
$.47 for 3 bottles after coupons and RRs!
* Buy revlon ColorSilk hair color of Root Perfect at $1.99 and get $1 RR back.
$.99 after RR.
* Buy 2 x Keebler Club crackers, Rice Krispie treats, Special K bars, Sandies pecan shortbread or Nutri-Grain bars at 2/$5, get $2 Register Rewards good for your next purchase.
2/$3 after RRs.
* Select cleaners are on sale (page 5 of flier). If you buy 2, you’ll get $1 in RRs, buy 3, get $3, buy 4, get $5:
Febreze air effects, Febreze fabric refresher, Febreze noticeable refill, Febreze noticeabkles kit, Swiffer starter kits, refills, Mr Clean erasers or liquid, Cascade. There are lots of newspaper coupons out for these that would make it a good deal.
* Buy $10 or more of Motions Hair care, get $5 in Register Rewards. This week it’s 3/$10
3/$5 after RRs.
* Buy 2 get $5 in Register Rewards, buy 3 get $8 in RRs on select hair care which is all on sale for $5.99. Pantene, Head & shoulders, Nice n Easy. There are also coupons out for this that would make it a sweet deal.
If you’re new here, thanks for stopping by and I hope you’ll check out my weekly freebies here.
What are you cooking up at Walgreens? Leave a link and let us know.
As always you can find me gathering deals for the folks at BeCentsAble.