This is the last week to go in and stock up on all the free goodies that they have this month at Walgreens as September rebates end 9/27. Yup, I said free! A lot of people I’ve met recently who are new to this concept can’t believe Walgreens would give away free things. If that’s you, you’ll want to check out my Walgreens 411 before you do anything else!
Also, you’ll want to stop back here mid-week as I’ll be previewing the October free things and hopefully some of the September deals will overlap with the October deals and produce a crazy deal that only Walgreens can come up with!
Now how about them deals??!!
* Buy 2 Reach Ultra Clean toothbrush or Floss (30 yds) at 2/$5, get $5 in Register Rewards.
Free after Register Rewards. This is how I got lots of mouthwash last time. You can buy this as many times as you like just a couple of words of warning – 1) Don’t use the Register Rewards you earn to buy the same product. If you use RRs, they won’t give you any back so use cash/card each time. 2) You will then have lots of Walgreen’s money and it’s only valid for a couple of weeks so don’t go too crazy! Although, October rebates start this week and you can use it for them!!
* Buy Halloween M&M’s 11-14oz at 4/$10. Buy $10 worth and get an EasySaver Rebate.
Only 4/$5 after rebate.
*Buy Hershey, Nestle or Mars fun size at 3/$3. Buy $10 worth and get an EasySaver Rebate.
Each pack only $.50 after rebate
*Buy Mitchum Deodorant at $1.99, use $1 printable
Only $0.99 after coupon!
* Buy 2 packs of Nestle or Mars Minis at 2/$4
Use $1/2 EasySaver coupon and $1/1 Nestle printable
2/$1 after coupons.
*Buy Glade scented oil refills at $1.99, get a $1 EasySaver rebate (Limit 4)
$.99 after EasySaver rebate.
BOGO 50% off on diapers $12 for 2 packs. Use the coupon in the Pharmacy Savings booklet available at the pharmacy and it should take off a further $2/pack making them $8/2 packs.
BOGO 50% off on formula = $20.96/2
September FREEEEEEEEEEEE items.
You need to go this week and grab these as they’ll be gone soon and to be honest, I’ve never seen so much free stuff at Walgreens!
- 16.9 oz Nivea Men’s Body Wash $4.99.
- 1 oz L’Oreal Revitalift Antiwrinkle Concentrate $16.49. Go here to print a coupon for $1 off.
- 4.2 oz Crest Prohealth Toothpaste $3.79
- 12 oz Chemistry Haircare $7.99
- 1 oz LypSyl LypMoisturizer $1.99
- Revlon nail color or nail care $4.79
- Walgreens acid controlling chewables (25 count) $7.99
- Walgreens pitcher filter cartridges $6.99
- Excedrin Express gels 20-pack $3.99
- Living Solutions Bags $5.99 **
- Living Solutions bags $9.99 **
- Pert Plus $3.99 **
** These last 3 aren’t listed in the EasySaver Catalog but are listed online when you go to fill in your rebate.
New to getting free stuff at Walgreens?? Check out my Walgreens 411.
A little later this week I’ll be running a contest to win the L’Oreal!