The great news is that there are plentiful FREEBIES at Walgreens in February – yahoo! Here’s the list.
Here’s this week’s WAGS roundup:
* Fill your ink cartridge for $5, apply for EasySaver rebate.
FREE after Mail in Rebate
* Buy Kellogg’s cereal at $1.99 (rice krispies, frosted flakes, froot loops, corn pops). Limit 4
Use $1 coupon on any 8.8 oz.+ (exp 1-25-09) V 12/14/08
$.99 after coupons
* Buy Revlon Colorsilk Haircolor or root perfect at $1.99 w/ In-ad coupon
Use $1 coupon from SS 1/11/09
$.99 after coupon. *******Is this stuff any good????
* Buy Reynolds Aluminum foil or wax paper 20 sq ft at $.89 w/ In-ad coupon
Use recent coupon to save more!
* Buy Carefree Pantyliners at $.99
Use recent $1 coupon sent to some houses.
FREE plus possible overage after coupons.
* Buy Colgate Toothpaste at $2.99, get $2 back in Register Rewards.
Use $1/1 coupon that is out there somewhere, not sure where!
Possibly FREE after coupon and RRs.
* Buy Reese’s Whipps at 2/$.89 (page 16 of ad).
Use $1/2 01/04 SS
FREE plus possible overage after coupon
* Finally, there are rumours that some stores have the bioinfusion Shampoo and conditioner clearanced at $2.19. There is an EasySaver Rebate this month for 2.00/1. Limit One Coupon per order.
FREE after coupons.
***********January’s freebies. Valid from 12/28/08 – 1/31/09.
- Orajel cold sore brush or 8-pk patches $8.49. UPDATE: Last Sunday’s paper just came with a mail in rebate form that you could submit to get money back making this a moneymaker!!!
- Buy AutoExpressions Vent Fresh Elite Auto Air Freshener and get up to $4.99 back after EasySaver rebate. Use this form to send in and get it for FREE plus OVERAGE. If you do your rebate online, you can send your original receipt to them.
- Revlon Matte Collection Makeup Up to $10 back.
New to Walgreens? Don’t believe that they give away stuff? Check this out first! Spot anything else, leave a comment and let us all know. Cheers!
New around here? Thanks for stopping by! Stop back each Monday for another Granny’s Deals edition where everything is FREE! If you’re in the Chicagoland/Northwest Indiana area, I cover Jewel, Meijer, Strack’s ad Ultra and lots more local deals. I’m gonna be teaching some classes coming up too on money-saving. Check it out here.
For those of you in the rest of the US, please join me this week as I do a Week of Freezing – the hows, whys, when and wherefores including a giveaway on Tuesday of a great freezing recipe book!
Gathering deals for my friends at Grocery Gathering