Yup, this is me posting late for Walgreens but to be honest it’s partly coz I didn’t find anything too great on sale but here goes! If you’re one of the many people I’ve talked to recently that had no idea drugstores gave things away, may I recommend reading my Walgreens 411 first. Finally, if you’re new here, thanks for stopping by, stop by Granny’s Deals each week for new freebies!
* Crest Toothpaste, 6.4 oz. at $1.99, use $1.00 off Easy Saver coupon, use $1.00 off MC from 9/28 P&G insert
FREE plus possible overage of $.01
* Buy Glade Scented Gel Warmer at $1.99. There is a $1.00 rebate (#28, limit 10)
Use B1G1 Free from 9/14 SS
FREE plus possible OVERAGE of $.01/2
* Buy Glade Scented Oil Candles at $3.99. There is a $2.00 rebate (#31, limit 4)
Use $2.00 off from 9/14 SS
FREE plus possible OVERAGE of $.01
* Buy Oral B Indicator Toothbrush at $1.99, use $1.00 Easy Saver Coupon and use $.75 off from 9/28 P&G insert
* Buy Glade Candle at $1.99. There is a $1.00 rebate (#28, limit 10)
Use $1.50/2 or $1.00/2 from 9/14 SS
* Buy Deerfield Farms Shredded Cheese, 8 oz. at 2/$3.00
October freeeeeeeeeeeee things 9/26 – 10/25
- Extreme Energy 6-hr shot, 2-pack, 2oz each $3.99
- Choice of L’Oreal cleansers, up to $7.99. If you get a Sunday newspaper, check for recent coupons. I know there is a $1 off one out there making this a moneymaker!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Enriched Foundation, 1oz $7.49
But wait, you say, last month there was sooooo much free stuff. Well, Walgreens has been sneaky again! When I went to input my receipt for the foundation I saw 2 free things at the end of the tally sheet where you check the boxes that aren’t featured in the EasySaver catalogue:
- 16.9 oz Nivea Men’s Body Wash $4.99.
- 1 oz LypSyl LypMoisturizer Honey Berry $1.99. Rebate limit is $3.99 so I think they’re limit 2!
A final note on these last two items: Many of you have emailed thinking that Walgreens liked me more as they’d gone to input the rebate online and found it not there! Well, my friend, Tina, bought the products and just got an email confirming she will get her money back. Also, several people have called corporate and have been told that those items are definitely on rebate. My advice – buy them now but keep the receipts until the end of the month and if not refunded, you could always take them back!
As always you can find me gathering deals for the folks at BeCentsAble.