The cleaning supplies I featured a few days ago won’t be free but they’ll be cheap this week after coupons and rebates.
* Buy Zout stain remover spray 22oz at $3.99, get 1 free. Submit for rebate here.
2 bottles FREE after rebate.
* Buy 3 Walgreens Ibuprofen 200 painkillers at 3/$10. Use coupon from Prescription Savings Booklet available at the pharmacy which will take off $2 each pack. Submit for Rebate #18 in EasySaver booklet.
FREE plus possible overage of $1.
* Buy 3 bottles of Dimetapp at $3.99, get $10 in Register Rewards back. Use this coupon to take off $2/1
FREE plus possible overage of $4.03
* Buy Walgreens diapers jumbo pack at $5.99, use coupon from Prescription Savings Booklet available at the pharmacy which will take off $2 each pack.
$3.99 after coupon.
* Buy Arm & Hammer laundry detergent 26-32 loads at $2.99, get $1 rebate
$1.99 after rebate
* Buy Walgreens cough drops at $.99, get one free (coupon on page 20 of in-store flier)
2 for $.99 after coupon.
October freeeeeeeeeeeee things 9/26 – 10/25
- Extreme Energy 6-hr shot, 2-pack, 2oz each $3.99
- Choice of L’Oreal cleansers, up to $7.99. If you get a Sunday newspaper, check for recent coupons. I know there is a $1 off one out there making this a moneymaker!
- Rimmel Lasting Finish Mineral Enriched Foundation, 1oz $7.49
But wait, you say, last month there was sooooo much free stuff. Well, Walgreens has been sneaky again! When I went to input my receipt for the foundation I saw 2 free things at the end of the tally sheet where you check the boxes that aren’t featured in the EasySaver catalogue:
- 16.9 oz Nivea Men’s Body Wash $4.99.
- 1 oz LypSyl LypMoisturizer Honey Berry $1.99. Rebate limit is $3.99 so I think they’re limit 2!
A final note on these last two items: Many of you have emailed thinking that Walgreens liked me more as they’d gone to input the rebate online and found it not there! Well, my friend, Tina, bought the products and just got an email confirming she will get her money back. Also, several people have called corporate and have been told that those items are definitely on rebate. My advice – buy them now but keep the receipts until the end of the month and if not refunded, you could always take them back!
Are you sitting there in shock that Walgreens would offer free things? Think it’s too good to be true? May I suggest going here first? Please also feel free to email me with questions! I love to help people save money! Remember, tomorrow is totally free day! Come back for more Granny’s Deals.
As always you can find me gathering deals for the folks at BeCentsAble.