1. Cut any remaining pieces of turkey breast off to save for another turkey dinner.
2. Pull off as much other meat as you can. Dice it and place it in an airtight container in the fridge.
3. The rest of it (bone and all) place in a ziploc bag ready for soup.
Then make this yummy recipe:
Turkey Tetrazzini, Serves 6-8 people
* 8 ounces spaghetti broken into pieces cooked and drained
* 2-3 cups of cooked and diced turkey
* 1 ½ cups of cheddar cheese, divided
* ¼ cup parmesan cheese
* 4oz sliced mushrooms
* ¼ cup of chopped onion
* 1 can of cream soup, mushroom, celery or chicken
* ½ cup chicken broth
* Salt and Pepper
1. Saute the mushrooms and onions until cooked and put on one side
2. Combine spaghetti with 1 cup cheddar cheese and 1/8 cup of parmesan
3. Add the turkey and the rest of the ingredients.
4. Add the sauteed vegetables.
5. Place in a greased 9×13 and add remaining cheeses.
6. Cook at 350 degrees for 45 minutes until bubbly.