Right in time for Mother’s Day I made this Mother’s Day Craft For Kids with my kids so we could send it to my Mum in England. It’s a handprint tote bag and is light enough to send, personal and inexpensive. Sometimes I find that Grandmas are hard to buy for as they have everything but when I saw the tote I knew we had to personalize it with my kids handprints and footprints but I wanted something different which is when I decided on handprint under the sea ideas!
To me it’s a perfect Grandma gift for Mother’s Day or for a Dad to make with the kids! Homemade Mothers Day presents can range from really simple to extravagant but if your Mum is anything like mine something that the kids have made is always well appreciated. This Mothers Day craft for kids will run you way under $5. In fact you can get tote bags from the dollar store and paints for less than $1.
Tote Bag Mothers Day Craft For Kids Materials
- Tote bag
- Acrylic paints
- Foam brush
- Paper towels, cloths, wet wipes
- Lay the tote bag on a paper bag and have one of your kids do a couple of footprints on it like they’re a plant under the sea.
- Afterwards you paint on the stalk of the plant with paint.
- Next have them do handprints pointing towards the plant as fishes.
- Later You paint on eyes and bubbles.
- And there you have it – a Tote Bag Mother’s Day Craft For kids.
Other Mother’s Day Craft For Kids