1) Store your opened chunks of cheese in aluminum foil. It will stay fresh much longer and not mold!
2) Hate foggy windshields? Buy a chalkboard eraser and keep it in the glove box of your car When the windows fog, rub with the eraser! Works better than a cloth!
3) If you seal an envelope and then realize you forgot to include something inside, just place your sealed envelope in the freezer for an hour or two. Viola! It unseals easily.
4) Use your hair conditioner to shave your legs. It’s cheaper than shaving cream and leaves your legs really smooth. It’s also a great way to use up the conditioner you bought but didn’t like when you tried it in your hair!!
5) Use a wet cotton ball or Q-tip to pick up the small shards of glass you can’t see easily.
6) Place a dryer sheet in your pocket to keep the mosquitoes away.