Are you ready to get a discount, give back to needy kids AND make money?!!! THEN READ ON QUICK!
Hands up if you’re loving the deal of the day sites or the ones that just give easy awesome savings? I know I am! Well, this one is for Savvy Source which is a place for parents to go and get FAB deals on all things kid-related. Go to Savvy Source to see what they’re offering in your city but here is a FAB deal under the National tab that’s available to all and is good all week (5/21 – 5/27):
54% Off Fairy & Princess Notecard Gift Pack from Letter Learning
– Encourage your child to practice handwriting and send personal notes
– Adorable fairy and princess themed cards get girls excited to write letters and notes
– 5″x7″ cards include easy-to-trace messages, printed on recycled paper with non-toxic ink
54% Off Advanced Writer Notecard Gift Pack from Letter Learning
– Encourage your child to practice handwriting
– Fun designs get kids excited to write and guide lines help with letter proportion and straightness
– 5″x7″ specially-lined cards are printed on recycled paper with non-toxic ink
With the 54% savings you can snag these notecard gift packs for as low as $6. Help keep your children’s writing and reading skills up throughout the summer with letters to grandma with these adorable themed packs.
** Not only that but they give back! They donate 5% of each purchase to a preschool of the purchaser’s choice. They also donate 5% of each purchase to a scholarship fund created to help parents afford preschool for their children.
** Finally, and the place you can make moolah!!!!!!!!!!! Sign up through my link and then tell a friend or two or three. Each time that you get someone new to sign up for Savvy Source, you will get $5 Savvy Dollars when they make their first purchase. How sweet is that? Are you pumped yet? Then sign up quick!!
Then each week, they offer parents a significant savings on a fun, family-friendly activity selected by our Savvy Source editors. Once enough people have signed up to purchase, the Savings and Scholarships offer becomes active. They store your receipt of purchase in your online Savvy Savings account, where you can easily find it to print now or save for later.