YUM-O! You’re gonna love this one! When I talk to friends about one of their fave things to do in Chicago (and other cities) consistently The Cheesecake Factory hits the list. Beloved by young and old for their amazing food and awesome cheesecake, it’s an American fave for sure. To me it’s another great company to go to because they give back like their Feeding America drive I blogged here.
So if you’re stuck on what to buy this Christmas, The Cheesecake Factory has eGift Cards so you don’t even have to go to the restaurant. As most of my shopping this year has been done online this got a major woot from me. The Cheesecake Factory gift cards can be purchased online in any amount between $10 and $500, and may be used at any of The Cheesecake Factory locations or online. To sweeten the deal, The Cheesecake Factory will give you a ‘Slice of Joy’ card with every $25 Gift Card purchase.
While you’re on the site make sure you enter their ‘Joy to the World’ Giveaway. The grand prize winner will receive a trip for two to share joy anywhere in the world – that includes airfare, hotel, and spending money! You can even get an extra entry by registering your ‘Slice of Joy’ card. Daily instant winners will also be chosen to receive Free Cheesecake for a Year, a Free Slice of Cheesecake, or a $100 eGift Card.
Not only can you win on their site but The Cheesecake Factory is giving 5 of my readers ‘Slice of Joy’ cards that can be redeemed for one complimentary slice of cheesecake at any Cheesecake Factory between December 26th and March 29th.
So how do you win? Tell me what your favorite cheesecake is. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Blog about the contest on your site
- Tweet this: Win a slice of The Cheesecake Factory cheesecake from @cheesecake at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals. You need to follow me for it to count.
- Add this to your Facebook status: “I just entered to win a slice of The Cheesecake Factory cheesecake http://www.facebook.com/thecheesecakefactory at www.mummydeals.org, the website that helps me save money for free!” You need to fan me for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry!
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Thursday December 9 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Friday December 10. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! With my new comment system please leave your email address with your comment.
One last note, the giveaway is only open to US residents.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given the above prize to try and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own.