First, it ends today. Well, sorta! Here’s what ya do:
- Buy 3 packs of Pampers jumbo packs (size 4 had 34 in bag) for $10/each = $30. If you have coupons, use them!
- Get back $15 in catalina receipts. That’s the little machine next to register that spits out coupons.. They will be in $5 increments. This deal ends 1/31/09
- Get back $5 in baby catalinas which ends today.
- So you paid $30, but got back $20.
“But, Clair, now I have $20 to spend at Jewel and I don’t shop there. Plus the catalinas expire soon!”
No probs! Either:
1) Do the diaper deal again. Spend another $10 out of pocket and get back $20. (that you then have to spend at Jewel again!!!)
2) Find $20 worth of stuff you need that day. Then you don’t have to go back. Milk is $1.99. They have some other good deals too this week.
Because of the questions( and I need diapers!) I went and did the deal myself. I filled my cart with 6 packs of diapers and some groceries we needed. I went in the self checkout lane to respect others while I did 3 transactions – 1 lot of diapers, second lot, actual groceries. I spent $40 out of pocket but got 6 packs of diapers and a bunch of stuff we needed.
Hope that helps!