Here are your Target highlights for the week of 9/9 – 9/15/12. If you don’t want to leave the house check out the Target Daily Deals that come with FREE shipping.
Brach’s Candy Corn 24oz – $2.50
$1.50/2 Brach’s Bagged Candy printable
Final Price: as low as $1.75 each with coupon
$1/2 Ziploc Brand Bags (Recyclebank)
$1/2 Ziploc Bags, exp. 9/22/12 (SS 08/12/12)
$1/1 Ziploc Product, exp. 9/10/12 (Target School Takes A Lot Booklet)
Final Price: as low as $1.67 each with coupons
Ore-Ida Easy Fries, 4.6 oz box – $0.99
$1/2 Ore-Ida Product, exp. 9/30/12 (SS 08/19/12 R)
Final Price: as low as $.49 with coupon
Buy 1 Biore Cleaner and 1 Biore Pore Strip, Get a $5 Target Gift Card
FREE Biore Cleanser wyb Pore Strip, exp. 9/29/12 (SS 08/12/12)
$1.50/1 Biore Pore Strip Item printable
Buy 1 Biore Cleanser $5.89
Buy 1 Biore Pore Strip $5.99
-(1)Free Biore Cleanser wyb Pore Strip
Get a $5 Target Gift Card
Final Price: $0.49 each after coupon & gift cardcard
Target always has awesome coupons that can be combined with manufacturer’s ones for more savings. Go down to the bottom of the page and you’ll see savings and coupons. Click and print, sometimes they disappear!
For a FULL list of matchups please visit Living Rich With Coupons.
* Curious as to where the coupons are I’m gettg? Read How To Get Coupons 411 and the best way to get newspaper coupons. To obtain coupons, you can check out coupons.com, RedPlum, Coupon Network and SmartSource.
Some Coupon Guidelines
• Target accepts one Manufacturer Coupon and one Target Coupon for the same item (unless prohibited by either coupon).
• Item purchased must match the coupon description (brand, size, quantity, color, flavor, etc.).
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• NO give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier during checkout.
• All applicable sales taxes are paid by the guest at the full value of the item.
• These guidelines apply to all coupons accepted at Target (Color Checkout Coupons, Internet Coupons, Mobile Coupons, Mailed Coupons, Coupons from Newspapers and Magazines, etc.).
For more check Target’s coupon policy!