1) Target Price Adjustment Policy
Target price adjustments can be done for 14 days (excluding clearance). If you purchase an item and it goes on sale within the next 2 weeks, you can take your receipt to Customer Service for a price adjustment.
2) Target Rainchecks
* If an item you want is out of stock, tell the cashier, tell them the quantity you want, and they will print a raincheck.
3) Coupons Available at Target Computer Kiosks
There are computer kiosks available at the front of the store for printing out gift registries adn these will also print currently avialable Target coupons. So if you don’t want to use your own paper and ink, print from there. The only thing is you won’t be able to print any of the previous coupons there even if they haven’t expired.
6. Target Coupon Policy
Target accepts one Target coupon and one manufacturer’s coupon per purchase. This is great news and makes for great savings. Here’s the official word on what they do/don’t take:
Dear Target Guest,
Thanks for asking again about using coupons at Target. Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping at Target, and we make it easy to use them at our stores. But because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target:
* We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued coupons.
* We’ll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
* We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item; in that case, we’ll adjust the value of the coupon to equal the price of the item.
* We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
* All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier at the time of sale.
In addition, Target empowers the store to limit the number of items a guest buys with coupons. We reserve the right to limit purchases to reasonable family-size quantities. Have questions or want more information about using coupons at Target? Check with a Guest Services Team Leader at your local store. You can also give us a call at (800) 440-0680, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we’re here to help!
Thanks for shopping with us. We’ll see you again soon at Target.
Target Guest Relations
Dear Target Guest,
Thanks for writing back regarding our coupon acceptance at Target. When a coupon states one per purchase, and you have more than one, you can use one coupon per item, as each item is considered a purchase and not a transaction.
We always welcome your questions, so if we can assist you in the future, please contact our Target Guest Relations team at (800) 440-0680. You can also speak with a team member at the Guest Services Desk at your local Target store, or visit us on Target.com. Either way, we’re here to help!
Thanks for shopping with us. I hope we’ll see you again soon at Target.
Target Guest Relations
7. Mark Down Schedule
Please note that the list may not be entirely accurate as of 1/09, as some stores have reportedly made changes to this schedule!
* Monday – Electronics, Kids Clothing and Stationary (Cards, GiftWrap, etc.)
* Tuesday – Domestics, Women’s Clothing, Pets and Market (food items)
* Wednesday – Men’s Clothing, Toys, Health and Beauty, Lawn & Garden items
* Thursday – House Wares, Lingerie, Shoes, Sporting Goods, Movies, Music, Books, Decor and Luggage
* Friday – Auto, Cosmetics, Hardware, & Jewelry
8. Holiday Clearance Schedule
* 50% off day after holiday for three days
* 75% off fourth day after holiday for three days
* 90% off seventh day after holiday for 1-2 days.
You can use SuperTarget coupons at a regular Target or at Target Greatland.
I’ve noticed that prices at ST are cheaper than usual so please realize it seems to vary a little.
You can get Target coupons online at target.com. However they release new ones all the time and although the old ones may not have expired, they’re still gone from the site. For that reason I recommend printing them from here. Although I’m usually against PDF coupons, as Target will let you print as many as you want, this site is totally legitimate!
Firstly they now price match competitor’s prices when you show them the ad. I’ve heard it’s not yet consistent at all their stores but is being introduced.
Secondly, there coupon policy is now online so go here and print a copy to take with you just in case you run into any problems.
Here are the details:
Coupons are a great way to save even more when shopping with us, and it’s easy to use them at our stores.
• Target accepts one manufacturer coupon and one Target coupon for the same item (unless prohibited)
• Super Target coupons can be used in any Target store if the store carries the item
• We gladly accept valid internet coupons
Because of the variety of coupons available to our guests, we do have some guidelines for how coupons can be redeemed at Target.
When accepting coupons, we use the following guidelines:
• We accept two kinds of coupons: Target-issued coupons and manufacturer-issued.
• We’ll accept one Target coupon and one manufacturer coupon for the same item, unless either coupon prohibits it.
• Coupon amount may be reduced if it exceeds the value of the item after other discounts or coupons are applied.
• We can’t give cash back if the face value of a coupon is greater than the purchase value of the item.
• We can’t accept coupons from other retailers, or coupons for products not carried in our stores.
• All valid coupons should be presented to the cashier while you’re checking out.