I have to admit I’m glad there’s not a ton going on at CVS this week as a) I’m lazy to post today and wanna be outside!!! b) There’s tons at WAGS and a girl with a 14 month old can’t do it all! LOL!
Bayer Quick release crystals $2.49
Use $1 off from WAGS/CVS display unit
Receive $2.49 ECBS
Final price: FREE plus possible overage. Moneymaker!!
Schick quattro for woman with 2 cartridges $8.99
Use $4 off from 4/26/09 SS
Receive $4 in ECBS
Final Price: $.99
Crest Pro-Health enamel toothpaste or rinse $3.49
Use $1 off from P&G 5/3/09
Receive $2 in ECBS
Final price: $.49
Spend $10 in Colgate toothbrushes for adults and children starting at 1.99 and get $5 back in ECBs
Use $1 off Maxwhite toothbrush from 4/19/09 SS or $1 off any from 4/26/09 SS
* Edy’s ice cream, Nature Made vitamin, Colgate toothpaste, CVS batteries are all BOGO
* Sunday and Monday only: Scott paper towels 8-pk $4.99
* Double My Bucks thru 6/15/09: Earn $2 ECBS for every 2 prescriptions purchased when you present this certificate.
* Some Physician’s Formula has been spotted near pharmacies for super cheap. Combined with peelie coupons you find on packs this may make it free!!
* Check your endcaps!! AJAX has been spotted at $.19 on some endcaps!
If you spot a clearance deal like the PF or AJAX please let me know where in the US you are by leaving a comment. I want some FREE PF!!!
New to CVS? Confused by all the ECB talk? I highly recommend visiting my CVS 411 before heading out! If you need some rolling ideas check out this post.
New around here? Thanks for stopping by! I’m a frugal Mummy here in Chicagoland/Northwest Indiana who covers local deals, national deals and we’ve usually got giveaways going on! Plus every Monday I do Granny’s Deals where everything is free. Check out the archives for some older deals that are probably still good and stop back each Monday for new freebies. Cheap is good, free is better!
Gathering deals for my friends at Grocery Gathering!