Ricola Drops $2
Buy 10 packs of mixed berry with vitamin C and use 5 BOGO coupons from SS 10/11/09 (I just bought 20 of these at eBay for $1.99 and it came with FREE shipping!)
Receive $10 in ECBS when you spend $20
Final Price: 10 packs for FREE!
Plackers Flossers $2.99
Use $1 off from RP 11/1/09
Receive $2 in ECBS
Final Price: free plus $.01 overage! Moneymaker!
Glade scented oil candles and holders $2.50
Buy 4 and use $1.50/1 scented oil holder/refill from Woman’s Day magazine/Ladies Home Journal November 2009 or on some packs
(There are also BOGO blinkie coupons out there but I haven’t spotted one so this deal is based without them included!)
Receive $3 when you spend $10
Apply for this rebate on 3 of them for $5 back
Final price: Free plus $4 overage! Moneymaker!!! GREAT Teacher gifts!
Listerine Total Care $3.99
Use $2 off from RP 4/26/09
Receive $1 ECB
Final Price: $.99
Brita 3-pk filter $14.99
Use $1 off from RP 10/18/09
Receive $5 ECBS
Final Price: $8.99
New to CVS? Confused by all the ECB talk? I highly recommend visiting my CVS 411 before heading out! If you need some rolling ideas check out this post.
Curious as to where the coupons are I’m getting? Read the 411 here and the best way to get newspaper coupons here.
New around here?
Each week I cover the best deals and bargains I find on the internet as well as ways to save money, ideas on how to make a little money and fun things that I think you may enjoy. I show you how to save money by matching coupons each week for these stores:
- Target. Did you know you can get FREE things from Target??! It’s true!
- Walgreens. Soon you’ll have a stockpile of FREE shampoo!
- CVS. More FREE toiletries.
- Meijer. Combining coupons got me FREE taco shells and Jello at Meijer once.
- Jewel. FREE Breyer’s ice-cream and organic pasta sauce from there once.
- Strack & Van Til’s. Peanut butter is best when it’s FREE right?!
- Ultra. Cheap. All. The. Time.
- Menards. Tons of FREE tools each year from this hardware store.
Gathering deals for my friends at Grocery Gathering. Thanks to HCW for ad scans.