So fair warning: I’m on a cooking roll. It’s cold outside and we need comfort food but I also wanted to try lentils with my fussy Hubs and see how he fared. They were awesome. This chili kinda rocked (I’m not wanting to be overly excited in case it fails at your pad!) but it was yummy!
- 1 # ground turkey
- 1 can black beans
- 1 cup of dried lentils. Cook according to bag before adding.
- 1 can tomato sauce
- 1/2 an onion, sliced
- Chili powder
- Brown the turkey and onions.
- Add it all into the slow cooker.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or high 2-4 checking occasionally.
- Serve over a baked potato with cheese.For tips and tricks on using your slow cooker please LIKE our Facebook page and watchthe videos. It’d be great if you could share too using the tools below!It’s Slow Cooker Monday! What’s in your pot?
Crock Pot Recipes Galore
Every Monday I host Slow Cooker Mondays and I find a new crock pot recipe to test for you and then present. It’s real meals for real Mums and here is a roundup of my 10 Crock Pot Recipes of 2013
You may also like 8 Crock Pot Soup Recipes.
Need a new crock pot? Amazon has tons with FREE shipping!