So oh my goodness! We’re trying to eat healthier and I made this last week and it was super delish that even fussy Hubs loved it!
- 4 chicken breasts. I cut mine in half to make them look bigger.
- 1 cup of salsa
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 packet of low sodium taco seasoning
- Optional: 1 cup of corn, shredded cheese, sour cream
- Add the chicken to the pot and then pour on the over ingredients to cover.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or high for 2 hours.
- At the last minute I decided that instead of serving over brown rice as whole pieces (like I took the piccie of!) I would shred the chicken in the pot and cook for another 15 minutes. Then I served it with tacos and shredded cheese. It made enough for us to eat once and me to freeze some for a busy day when I want taco night again.