Arlene sent in this recipe for Slow Cooker Mondays. It’s a recipe Raspberry Chicken is an easy chicken recipe you can make in your crock pot. If you need to you can add more chicken and for each piece add another 1/4 cup of the Raspberry’s and 2 tablespoons of the raspberry dressing.
- 3 boneless skinless Chicken Breasts
- 2 cups Frozen (thaw first) or fresh raspberries
- 1 1/2 cups white long rice
- 1/2 Raspberry Salad Dressing
- 1 cup chicken broth (or 1 cup water and 2 teaspoons chicken bouillon)
- Mash the raspberries with a fork.
- Combine raspberries, rice, raspberry salad dressing and chicken broth in bowl.
- Spray slow cooker with a non stick cooking spray.
- Place chicken breasts in bottom of slow cooker.
- Pour raspberry mixture over the top of the chicken breasts.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours or on high for 4 hours or until internal chicken temperature is 170.
- Put about 1/4 cup of the rice on a plate in a pile and then put a cooked chicken breast on top of the rice.
Optional- keep out 2 raspberries for each piece of chicken you make to decorate at the end.
It’s Slow Cooker Monday! What’s in your pot? Check out more crock pot recipes under the section Slow Cooker Mondays.
Thank you to my reader Arlene for sharing one of her family’s favorite slow cooker recipes with us.