Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh man, this stuff is good! I LOVE the slow cooker and Hubs loves meat and potatoes so what better way than a good stew. The thing is beef has been so expensive recently and way out of my budget so I decided to try it with pork and yum-o it worked!
For tips and tricks on using your slow cooker please LIKE our Facebook page and watch the videos. It’d be great if you could share too using the tools below!
- 2# pork cut into cubes
- 5 carrots, peeled and sliced
- 1 onion, diced
- 28oz can tomatoes
- 1/2 cup thickener (tapioca or flour. I used corn meal and it worked out fine! Improvise!)
- Salt and pepper
- OPTIONAL: 3 stalks celery sliced, 1 clove, bay leaves
- Put all ingredients in your slow cooker and mix well.
- Cover and cook for 10-12 hours on low or 5-6 on high.
- Serve with bread.
It’s Slow Cooker Monday! What’s in your pot? For more recipes check out the Slow Cooker Monday page at Mummy Deals.