Chris sent me super simple crock pot recipe for pork to share. Thanks Chris! If you’ve got a crock pot recipe I’d love to share it with my readers so email me mummydeals at yahoo.
If you are looking for a pork recipe these pork chops can be made in your slow cooker.
- 3-6 pork chops
- 2 cans of cream soup
- 1/2 cup of ketchup
- Put 3 to 6 pork chops in the crock pot.
- Put a sliced onion on top of the chops.
- Mix 2 cans cream of chicken soup, or cream of mushroom, if you prefer,
- 1/2 cup ketchup, and 2 or 3 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce, and pour over chops.
- Cook in crock pot 7 or 8 hours on low, or 5 hours on high.
- The chops will melt in your mouth and the soup mixture makes a superb gravy for mashed potatoes.
Every Monday I share a Crock Pot recipe. If you have one, link up with us or check out the archives or see my Pinterest pins!