Use your slow cooker to make this recipe for chicken that your kids will love. It’s a very easy recipe with just 4 ingredients. Yum-o!
- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Can of cream of chicken soup
- Can of cheese soup
- Teaspoon chili powder if desired
- Place chicken in crock pot.
- Cover with both cans of soup and add chili powder if desired.
- Cook on low for six to eight hours.
- Serve over pasta.
- Add a salad or vegetable for a complete meal.
It’s Slow Cooker Monday, what’s in your pot? Please link up your crock pot recipes below or check out my Slow Cooker Mondays section for lots more easy recipes.