I was in Dallas from Thursday to Sunday and it was about 100 degrees. When I flew back into Chicago I kept hearing how cool it was and at around 72 degrees I decided it was time to whip up a little bean soup. Here’s what’s in my crock pot today.
- 1 14oz can black beans
- 1 14oz can pinto beans
- 1 28oz can tomatoes
- 2 cups of water
- 1 medium onion chopped finely
- 4 bouillon cubes
- 5 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 2 cups of green beans (I just picked mine from my garden, yay!)
- Drain the cans of beans and add to the crock pot.
- Combine the other ingredients in the pot except the green beans.
- Cover and cook on high for about 6 hours or low for around 12.
- Stir the green beans into the soup the last 2 hours.
Every Monday I share a Crock Pot recipe. If you have one, link up with us or check out the archives or see my Pinterest pins!