This week’s Slow Cooker recipe comes from a dear friend. It’s an amazing recipe which uses relatively cheap meat and is a fun crowd pleaser (I know coz I’ve had it at her house!) Here’s the recipe for Aunt Judy’s Ribs that feeds 2 people.
- 2# country style ribs
- 1 medium onion loosely chopped
- 1/4 c. lemon juice
- 2 T vinegar
- 1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 1 c. bottled chili sauce
- 1 T Worcestershire sauce
- Bring all ingredients to a boil/ Cook slowly for a few minutes
- Brown ribs in broiler OR baker for one hour and drain
- Add ribs to a slow cooker and cover with sauce.
- Cook on low 4-6 hours or high 1-2 hours.
It’s Slow Cooker Monday! What’s in your pot? For more recipes check out the Slow Cooker Monday page at Mummy Deals.
Crock Pot Recipes Galore
Every Monday I host Slow Cooker Mondays and I find a new crock pot recipe to test for you and then present. It’s real meals for real Mums and here is a roundup of my 10 Crock Pot Recipes of 2013
You may also like 8 Crock Pot Soup Recipes.
Need a new crock pot? Amazon has tons with FREE shipping!