I taught a Meal Planning 101 Class last week and got this amazing recipe from a participant! Thanks Dana!
- 6 frozen chicken breasts
- 1 can drained corn
- 1 can drained beans
- 1 extra large jar of salsa
- 80z cream cheese
- Cook on high for 4 1/2 hours minus the block of cream cheese and tortillas.
- Then add the cream cheese and cook on high a further 1/2 an hour so a total of 5 hours.
- Serve with tortillas and vegetables.
- NOTE: This makes a huge batch and would work well as a meal to have for someone else or to freeze.