- Boneless skinless chicken breasts
- Jar of apricot jelly
- Bottle of Russian dressing
- Onion soup mix
- Place chicken breasts in crock pot.
- Cover with one cup of apricot jelly and one cup of Russian dressing.
- Add one envelope of onion soup mix.
- Cook on low for four to six hours.
- Serve over rice and with sliced pineapple for an easy version of sweet and sour chicken. The cashews will add some texture but if you don’t like them or don’t have, any type of nuts is fine.
It’s Slow Cooker Monday! What’s in your pot? Check out more crock pot recipes under the section Slow Cooker Mondays.