My friend Caitlyn sent me a picture of her Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler and I immediately asked her for the recipe for ya’ll! Thanks Caitlyn for this 🙂
Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler Ingredients
- 2 can (21 ounces) cherry pie filling ( or ANY Fruit Filling you want )
1 package (18 1/4 ounces) yellow cake mix
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter melted
1/3 cup chopped walnuts
1 Tablespoon of Vanilla Extract
Crock pot Apple Cobbler Directions
- Place Filling into your crock pot.
- In a medium size bowl mix: cake mix, butter, and vanilla. It becomes like dough
- Crumble the “cake mixture” over the filling. It will not rise like a cake.
- Sprinkle walnuts on top.
- Cover and cook on LOW 3 to 4 hours or HIGH 2 hours.
Slow Cooker Apple Cobbler Notes
DO NOT PREPARE cake mix according to box. Take mix and pour it in a bowl and add the butter and vanilla
For another great slow cooker idea see: Top 10 Crock Pot Recipes 2012
Every Monday I come up with a Crock Pot recipe. If you have one, link up with us or check out the archives or see my Pinterest pins!