When I was a teenager I made a lot of baked apples in the microwave as snacks but honestly these Crock pot Baked Apples are far superior. Plus you can put them in the pot and leave them. Mine are not full of extra sugar as I wanted them as a healthy snack for me and the kids but feel free to add extra sugar if ya need! Serve with cream for a great dessert.
Crock Pot Baked Apples Ingredients
- Apples (one per person)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 TBS butter
- 1 TBS raisins
- 1 tsp honey
Crock Pot Baked Apples Directions
- Core the apples and place in the pot.
- Add enough water to just cover the bottom of the crock pot.
- Mix together the cinnamon, raisins and honey.
- Place a small amount of butter in each apple.
- Scoop the mix into each apple and sprinkle some into the water for flavor.
- Bake in the crock pot on high for 2 hours.
- Serve with extra honey.