I am so in love with Christmas cards. I know that as each year goes by I feel like less and less people send them but for someone who loves snail mail I do love a good card. I have to admit though it seems like the minute you have kiddos the need for photo cards is pretty high. I just love that once a year we can send awesome piccies of our little cutie and in return receive some photos back of their kids for our fridge. I have cute photo magnets that I love to fill with the most updated photo card pictures.
The problem is there are so many sites out there that it’s hard to know how to use. I got asked to try out Shutterfly and their cards and here’s a couple of things I loved.
- First of all, when you sign up as a new customer they give you 25 FREE 4×6 prints.
- They’ve got free unlimited photo storage. As some of the photo sites are going to start charging, it’s nice that these guys don’t.
- You can pick up your prints conveniently at Walgreens, CVS, and Target stores.
- Finally, you can invite friends and family to view your photos and control the privacy and security of your sites as well as posting your photo books on your sites for others to see. My mother-in-law loves to upload all her recent shots of the Grandkids to her Shutterfly site and then send it to us as it’s super easy.
So I checked out the site. This year we’re not doing Christmas cards as I’m due December 17 but we will be doing New Year’s cards/Announcements. I checked out the Christmas cards HERE and picked out the one above. I like to get flat photo cards as they’re always the cheapest and right now Shutterfly is doing 20% off theirs so they started as low as $.32.
I also love photo calendars and this year it’s definitely going to be a belated gift to Grandparents as we need to take pictures of our new baby to add but I checked out Shutterfly’s wall calendars here and they’ve got a discount on those too: You can save 30% and snag one for around $15.
Go HERE to check out the site. For orders over $30 use code SHIP30 to get FREE shipping.
Just in time for the holidays Shutterfly is giving ten (10) of my readers the opportunity to win 10 free 5×7 flat or folded cards.
So how do you win? Tell me which holiday card you’d pick from these holiday cards Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Blog about the contest on your site
- Tweet this: Win 10 free 5×7 flat or folded cards from @shutterfly at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals. 10 winners! You need to follow us both for it to count.
- Add this to your Facebook status: “I just entered to win 10 free 5×7 cards from Shutterfly http://www.facebook.com/shutterfly at www.mummydeals.org, the website that helps me save money for free!” You need to fan me HERE for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry!
- Follow me as a Google follower.
**Contest closes on Wednesday December 1 at midnight CST and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Thursday December 2. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! With my new comment system please leave your email address with your comment.
One last note, the giveaway is only open to US residents.
I blog with integrity: I wasn’t paid for this review but I was given the above prize to try and am giving one away to one of my readers. Although I kept the product the opinion remains my own.