With St Patrick’s Day right around the corner I knew these Shamrock Cupcakes would be a hit and they were in my house. So if need treats to take to school or just want to go all out on St Paddy’s day, here’s how.
Applying the same theory as the Heart Cupcakes we made for Valentine’s Day I again used marbles.
Shamrock Cupcakes Directions
- I used a simple white cake mix and added a few drops of green food coloring.
- In a muffin pan add cupcakes.
- Place 3 marbles in each tin on the outside of the liners to create a 3 leaf clover shape.
- Pour your batter into the cupcakes using a pourer or it will go all over! Trust me on this one 😉
- Voila – shamrock cupcakes!