To prove their point Serve is offering you $10 just to try it and I just got mine! You sign up and then you can request a check or wait for your debit card to come in the mail.
Better than that? If you refer anyone who starts to use it you get $5! Signing up for Serve is free. FREE? Yep, free. Here’s how you can grab $20 FREE:
- Send me an email: I want $20!
- I’ll sign you up and then come back to this post.
- Answer an easy trivia question at playmoneymover.com and they’ll send you details on how to get the other $10.
Nice huh? It’s a great tool like paypal and worth checking out.
In fact, with Serve all of these features are free:
- Person-to-person money transfers are free
- Transfers to and from subaccounts are free
- Purchasing online and in stores with the Serve card is free
- There are no load fees for funding your account via your checking account
* To receive a $10 credit to your Serve account, you must complete account registration for a new Serve account by January 5, 2012. Offer limited to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 or older. Valid for new Serve account holders only. Offer is subject to change or cancellation at any time.