Hubby loves rice krispy treats and I love Hubby so yesterday I made him Rice Krispie Treat Hershey Kisses. I’m sorry but aren’t those a-dorable? I saw a picture on Pinterest and knew I had to try and make my own. It’s super simple and you just use a funnel for the shape!
Please note I made half of a regular batch of rice krispy treats and ended up with 3 big Hershey Kisses which to me is enough. Feel free to change this recipe as you see fit. These would also be awesome to add to our 14 Days of Valentines or to give to your kids as a fun treat!
Rice Krispy Treats Ingredients
3 cups of rice krispies
1.5 TBS butter
Rice Krispie Treat Hershey Kisses Directions
- Microwave the butter and marshmallows
- Add the rice krispies and stir
- Place foil in a funnel. I used two pieces overlapping.
- Spray with cooking spray.
- Press some rice krispy treats into the foil and push in tight.
- Remove the foil and ta-da!
- I added the label from a real Hershey Kiss to mine but you could add a note or flag!