When it comes to sweet treats Hubby loves two things: Peeps and Rice Crispy Treats so this Rice Krispy Treat Chicks recipe is just for him, combining two of his faves. I’m thinking it would make a fun Spring Break Treat too!
- 1 bag/10oz of big marshmallows
- 3 cups of rice krispies
- 3 TBS butter
- 10 Peep Chicks
- 1 bag of jelly beans
- Melt the marshmallows in the microwave with the butter.
- Stir in the rice krispies.
- Add a spoonful to cupcake containers.
- Press in a few jelly beans and then add your Peep chick.
- Voila, Rice Crispy Treat Chicks.
More Easter Ideas