As a child I remember my Mum making us these Rice Crispy Bird’s Nests and as we got older it was an easy treat for us to help her make. Of course we used Cadbury’s Mini Eggs but as I didn’t find any this time, I just used Jelly Beans. Super simple and super cute your older kids can help you make them!
- Simply melt down 8 squares of almond bark or chocolate disks.
- Stir in approximately 2 cups of rice krispies. It’s up to you how many you want. I just add and stir.
- Form into nests and place on wax paper.
- Add mini eggs or jelly beans and allow to cool before moving them off. They harden and become easier to eat!
- These make a great treat or share item for school.
- You can even use chow mein noodles instead but those were tricky to find!