Chase is a snuggler but I don’t always have extra arms to carry him around all day! When running after a 3 year old it’s kinda nice to have arms free. But I do love snuggling and when Isaac was a baby we had the Snugli Infant Carrier that I’d use when we were out and about or I just wanted to get things done and still snuggle (Yeah that happens a lot around here!) So anyway we LOVED our Snugli but recently I was sent the Snugli Front & Back Pack to try out and I love it as it’s gonna mean that as Chase gets older we can carry him around on the back too.
I’ve tried a bunch of slings and hate them all. I just can’t do one strap and honestly think those things hurt your back but with two straps it feels totally comfy (yeah check out the piccies!)
These slings and carriers aren’t cheap (see Amazon for the one I got which is around $60 shipped) but they are oh-so-worth it with little ones. They’re only little once and I’m really learning to take deep breaths and enjoy the moments.
Evenflo Snugli Front & Back Pack is the perfect carrier for any parent on-the-go. Three carrying positions provide versatility while your child grows. This carrier has a trend-right look and can be comfortably worn by mom or dad. Here are some cool features:
- All-new breathable mesh and fabric to keep mom and baby cool and comfy
- 3 carrying positions, face in, face out and backpack
- The dual side-entry buckle keeps baby secured in a safe position
- Fully foam padded seat with mesh fabric
- Two seat height adjustments to grow with your baby
- Removable cell phone/iPod pocket – ESSENTIAL for me!
- Easy-clean fabrics are also machine washable
- Intended for baby’s from 7 to 26 lbs. Now if he’d just sleep! LOL!