Red Velvet Dr Pepper Cupcakes Recipe Review
Continuing on with my Soda Pop Cupcakes series I present Red Velvet and Dr. Pepper – my fave pop in a cupcake! The Dr. Pepper in the icing adds a light brown tint to the icing so it looks great with chocolate candies. I used the miniature Hershey chocolates and it gave a little more variety as some had krackle’s, mr. goodbars, etc… on them. Anything chocolate would be delicious though.
Cupcake Tools I recommend:
- Wilton 307-831 13 Count Cupcake Stand
- Lime Green White Polka Dot Cupcake Baking Liners 50 count
- Wilton Hello Kitty Paper Cupcake Stand, Holds 24 Cupcakes
- 500 pcs – Reynolds White Paper Cupcake Cup Liners – STANDARD Size
- Wilton Mickey Mouse Clubhouse Cupcake Stand Kit
- Oneida 24-Count Cupcake Carrying Case
Red Velvet Dr. Pepper Cupcakes
More Soda Pop Cupcakes
Please feel free to share on Pinterest, Stumble it and Share on Facebook.