Proctor and Gamble launched a brand new eStore (www.pgestore.com), and I got to take a sneak peek. Prior to the national launch, the eStore enlisted 5,000 shoppers to help guide the design and development of the “ideal” on-line shopping site.
It’s a site where you can quickly buy all things P&G for regular prices and for $5 standard shipping, regardless of size. As well as the prices being normal (the one complaint from most online sites is the inflated prices), they offer deals and coupons.
The eStore will offer convenient purchase options for the breadth of P&G brands including Tide®, Pampers®, Olay®, CoverGirl®, Swiffer® and Febreze®.
I got to check out the estore and enjoyed the ease of it. It was quick and easy plus they offer coupons which you know I love! Well, they didn’t only offer me the chance to try it but are offering (20) of my readers a FREE $20 to try it too! Wowsers!
So how do you win? Simple leave a comment and tell me your fave P&G product. Don’t know how to leave a comment? See this.
**Want more ways to win? These are worth one additional entry each.
- Tweet about it and lemme know. Tweet this: “Win $20 to P&G estore at www.mummydeals.org from @mummydeals #eStore (20 winners!)” You need to follow me for it to count.
- Facebook about it and lemme know. You need to fan me for it to count.
- Subscribe to my email feeds here. If you’re already a subscriber and you tell me, you get an extra entry. If you’re not, subscribe and then lemme know to get an extra entry!
- Follow me below on Google.
- (Worth 5 entries. Please leave 5 separate entries) Blog about the contest on your site
**Contest closes on Weds June 23 at midnight and the winner will be picked randomly (by random.org) and announced on Thurs June 24. Don’t forget to leave a way for me to contact you! If you don’t leave an email, I can’t enter you.