What Is Pinteresting?
With my new move towards recipes, easy crafts and everyday life I decided it would be really fun to see more Pinterest ideas and meet some new Pinners. With that being said a dear friend and I were having a talk about co-hosting a party. Brandy and I have been virtual friends for well over a year now and we couldn’t be more different. She is a farmer’s wife living somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Colorado where she get amazing views and no traffic. I am a city loving Chicago girl who couldn’t live more than 15 minutes away from a Target, but we’re co-hosting this party as we may never get to in real life.
Each week we want you to come here and link up your favorite Pinterest post of the week. Feel free to link up a couple. But, it is a party and so we hope that you’ll:
- Follow both of us on Pinterest -Brandy Myers @ Giveaway Blogdom and Clair Boone @ Mummy Deal .
- Repin a few of the great ideas you find.
- Follow other Pinners.
- Leave your Pin account name in a comment below if you’d like us to follow you back.
- Share this hop with other Pinners to get the word out and help this grow. Growth means more ideas at your fingertips.
- Link up your Pinterest link please. No blog links or you risk being deleted!
The party will begin every Thursday at 8:00 PM CST . Come back each week to see the best ideas (and maybe get featured) and to link up!
Our Most Pinned “Pins” Last Week
Hamburger Pizza Sub Sandwich from Giveaway Blogdom.
See how Clair from Mummy Deals ditched her cable bill to save some green.
Your Favorite Pins From Last Week’s Pinteresting
4 Ingredient Chocolate Chip Cookies From Just Married With Coupon
Fall Off The Bone Slow Cooker Ribs from Tammilee Tips
Two Ingredient Pineapple Angel Food Cake from Lakeshore Moms
Join Us For Pinteresting Friday