What Is Pinteresting?
With my new move towards recipes, easy crafts and everyday life I decided it would be really fun to see more Pinterest ideas and meet some new Pinners. With that being said a dear friend and I were having a talk about co-hosting a party. Brandy and I have been virtual friends for well over a year now and we couldn’t be more different. She is a farmer’s wife living somewhere in the middle of nowhere in Colorado where she get amazing views and no traffic. I am a city loving Chicago girl who couldn’t live more than 15 minutes away from a Target, but we’re co-hosting this party as we may never get to in real life.
Can I kick off by saying, sqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqquuuuuuuuuuuue Brandy has a new blog! Make sure you visit Farmers Wife Rambles and say hi!
Each week we want you to come here and link up your favorite Pinterest post of the week. Feel free to link up a couple. But, it is a party and so we hope that you’ll:
- Follow both of us on Pinterest –Brandy Myers @ Farmers Wife Rambles and Clair Boone @ Mummy Deals .
- Repin a few of the great ideas you find.
- Follow other Pinners.
- Leave your Pin account name in a comment below if you’d like us to follow you back or just leave a comment to say hi!
- Share this hop with other Pinners to get the word out and help this grow. Growth means more ideas at your fingertips.
- Link up your Pinterest link please. No blog links or you risk being deleted!
The party will begin every Thursday at 8:00 PM CST . Come back each week to see the best ideas (and maybe get featured) and to link up!
Our Most Pinned “Pins” Last Week
Your Favorite Pins from Pinteresting Week 6.
These Homemade Tortillas from a Proverbs Wife look yummy and easy!
10 Ways to Make Money from Sunshine and Sippy Cups.
Beth from the First Year Blog made homemade Somaos.
So what about you? What have you been working on? LINK IT UP!